Kata Bucha Pra Khun Phaen
Always chant to the triple gem first before chanting to any amulets;
‘Na Mo Dtassa Pakawadto Arahadto Sammaa Samputtassa’ (three times)
Then chant Kata Pra Khun Phaen (3, 5, 7, 9 or 108 times)
Su Na Mo Ro Mo Ro Su Na Na Ma Pa Ta Ja Pa Ga Sa Na Maa Mi Hang
Kata Bucha Pra Khun Phaen Na Hnaa Tong (Gold Faced Khun Phaen by Kroo Ba Subin)
Then take the amulet and tap your forehead or the crown of your head before leaving the house each day. For Khun Phaen Bucha statues, the act of pasting gold leaf is used for requesting various blessings.
- Paste gold leaf on the forehead of the statue – Metta Mahaniyom, also easy learning and studying power with a clear mind.
- Paste Gold leaf on the wrist – Good Business and Selling Power
- Paste Gold leaf on the legs or feet – luck and protection for chauffeurs or drivers of vehicles who have to travel often, and selling power for travelling sales persons
- Paste Gold leaf on the mouth – Metta Maha Sanaeh selling and charming power for salespersons, presenters, masters of ceremonies or stage performers, singers, politicians, interpreters, and other public or oral professions.
- Paste Gold leaf on the left breast – Love and Companionship – Find a Partner in life
Kata Pra Khun Phaen Prai Kumarn Luang Por Tim (Wat Laharn Rai, Rayong)
1. Puttang Aaraatanaanang Tammang Aaraatanaanang Sangkang Aaraatanaanang
2. Na Maedtaa Ja Mahaa Raachaa Taewiraacha Budtra Dtraa Budtra Dtrii Sa ma Na Praahm Chiitaasaa Taasii grasadtrii Paab Raacha Idthii Naarii Sappa Aehi Much-Chi Sappang Sappa Grotang Winaasandti Bpiyo Taewa Manussaanang Bpiyo Prahmma Namudt-dtamo Bpiyo Naaka Subannaanang Bpinintriyang Namaa Mihang Wikring Karae